Our Doctrinal Statement
- We believe the Bible is the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His coming personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, those who are saved unto the resurrection of life, and those who are lost unto the resurrection of destruction.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord, Jesus Christ.
This is an abbreviated form of Mission Possible's Doctrinal Statement. Please feel free to email for more information